School-Based Speech-Language Pathologist – SLP
|Location :||Oak Park, MI|
|Salary :||Depends on Experience|
PediaStaff is interviewing NOW for a school Speech-Language Pathologist in the Oak Park, MI area!
* SLP works in one school location
* Experience with birth through age 5 preferred
* Experience with Autism Spectrum Disorder preferred
* Responsibilities include providing SLP services to students with impairments related to language, voice fluency, or articulation disorders
* Other responsibilities include developing IFSPs and IEPs for ages 0 – 5 years
* Speech-Language Pathologists will receive competitive pay based on experience – CFs welcome to apply!
This contract is available for a start date ASAP and goes until June 15, 2023.
To qualify for this awesome Speech-Language Pathologist opportunity…you’ll need:
* A Master’s Degree in Speech-Language Pathology or Communication Disorders
* Certificate of Clinical Competence (CCC) or entering CFY year
PediaStaff delivers flexible staffing solutions in pediatric and educational-based settings. We offer excellent hourly rates and Per Diem based on IRS eligibility. In addition:
* Full-time employees receive nationally recognized medical insurance and 401K with employer contributions
* We offer allowances for continuing education, licensure, malpractice, and relocation
* You may choose our optional summer pay program for school-based professionals
* Our select team of Clinical Resource Specialists is available to help ensure your success. You are not alone when you are on assignment with PediaStaff
PediaStaff provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, PediaStaff complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company does business.
PediaStaff is a WBENC National WBE Certified women-owned business.
…IT’S ALL ABOUT THE CHOICES!
|Job ID :||JO-2301-15229|