School-Based Speech-Language Pathologist – SLP
|Location :||Amherst, NH|
|Salary :||Depends on Experience|
PediaStaff is seeking a long-term substitute Speech and Language Pathologist for the school setting to join our learning community! See what the quaint, beautiful town of Amherst, NH has to offer you as an SLP!
This is a maternity leave contract position from December 2022 until April 2023. Shorter contracts are excellent ways to gain skills in various settings without the stigma of having multiple job listings on your resume. It’s also an excellent way to build your reputation as a therapist, and get your “foot in the door”!
This SLP position is responsible for helping to design and implement rich, dynamic student-centered instruction for students. Strong collaboration and communication skills as well as a commitment to their own professional growth are required in this position. This position will work with preschool and kindergarten students at the elementary school level.
* Hours – work Monday-Friday 7:30am-2:25pm
* Consultation – provide support to professionals, parents, agencies within the community, and students. Assist in integrating therapy as it relates to the curriculum
* Diagnostics – provide thorough assessments/diagnoses of communication disorders, the impact on educational and functional performance, and formulate an appropriate therapeutic prescription of services
* Utilization of appropriate assessment materials for evaluation and diagnostics
* Be an active part of the related services team
* Coordinate therapeutic schedules, paperwork, observations, consultations, etc.
* Certification/License for Speech Language Pathologist through Allied Health
* Successful experience and/or training in the field or level within the last five years
* Demonstrated leadership skills
* Well grounded in communication skills, an advocate for high-quality special education programs, experience with language disorders, students on the Autism spectrum, AAC
* 3-5 Years of successful prior experience
PediaStaff delivers flexible staffing solutions in pediatric and educational-based settings. We offer excellent hourly rates and Per Diem based on IRS eligibility. In addition:
* Full-time employees receive nationally recognized medical insurance and 401K with employer contributions
* We offer allowances for continuing education, licensure, malpractice, and relocation
* You may choose our optional summer pay program for school-based professionals
* Our select team of Clinical Resource Specialists is available to help ensure your success. You are not alone when you are on assignment with PediaStaff
PediaStaff provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, PediaStaff complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company does business.
PediaStaff is a WBENC National WBE Certified women-owned business.
…IT’S ALL ABOUT THE CHOICES!
|Job ID :||JO-2301-14912|