School-Based Speech-Language Pathologist – SLP
|Location :||Westminster, MD|
|Salary :||$47.00 - $52.00/hour|
Want to live and work close to Baltimore without the city traffic? We have a great school job opportunity for a Speech-Language Pathologist in the Westminster, MD area! We have openings in elementary and Early Intervention, as well as two floater positions available.
* Fantastic contract SLP position for the remainder of the 2022-2023 school year
* 37.5 hours per week: 7.5 hours per day.
* Speech-Language Pathologist will join a team-oriented, Supportive Staff
* Competitive pay rates and benefits.
* Non-taxed / Per-Diem Wages are available for qualified applicants (in accordance with IRS guidelines)
Qualifications: You will need to hold a minimum of a Master’s Degree from an ASHA accredited university; Valid MD Licensure or eligible for MD License.
PediaStaff delivers flexible staffing solutions in pediatric and educational-based settings. We offer excellent hourly rates and Per Diem based on IRS eligibility. In addition:
* Full-time employees receive nationally recognized medical insurance and 401K with employer contributions
* We offer allowances for continuing education, licensure, malpractice, and relocation
* You may choose our optional summer pay program for school-based professionals
* Our select team of Clinical Resource Specialists is available to help ensure your success. You are not alone when you are on assignment with PediaStaff
PediaStaff provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, PediaStaff complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company does business.
PediaStaff is a WBENC National WBE Certified women-owned business.
…IT’S ALL ABOUT THE CHOICES!
|Job ID :||JO-2301-14828|