School-Based Speech-Language Pathologist – SLP
|Location :||Baltimore, MD|
|Salary :||$55.00 - $60.00/hour|
Are you tired of working in the same school position and wanting a new and exciting challenge? We have an awesome opportunity for a Speech-Language Pathologist to work with special needs students in the Baltimore area. This is a full-time position for five days a week, although we can be flexible if fewer hours are desired. You will work through the end of the school year, with a possibility for a position for next year as well.
* You will work at special needs school treating more involved kiddos, many with multiple disabilities
* Speech-Language Pathologist will work with children with autism (half the caseload), cerebral palsy, and more
* You will join a fabulous team environment of dedicated and passionate professionals
* We need you through the middle of June and are hoping you can start quickly
* Opportunity for a flexible schedule, if so desired
You will need to have pediatric experience, ideally either in a school or working with special needs children in a pediatric clinic.
Qualifications: You will need to have a Masters Degree in Communications Sciences Disorders, or Speech-Language Pathology; and a current state license (or be eligible for same).
PediaStaff delivers flexible staffing solutions in pediatric and educational based settings. We offer excellent hourly rates and Per Diem based on IRS eligibility. In addition:
* Full-time employees receive nationally recognized medical insurance and 401K with employer contributions
* We offer allowances for continuing education, licensure, malpractice, and relocation
* You may choose our optional summer pay program for school-based professionals
* Our select team of Clinical Resource Specialists is available to help ensure your success. You are not alone when you are on assignment with PediaStaff
PediaStaff provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, PediaStaff complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company does business.
PediaStaff is a WBENC National WBE Certified women-owned business.
…IT’S ALL ABOUT THE CHOICES!
|Job ID :||JO-2208-12498|