School based Speech-Language Pathologist – SLP
|Location :||Glendale, AZ|
|Salary :||Depends on Experience|
Full-time Speech-Language Pathologists for school positions in the Glendale, AZ area. These are full-time preferred positions working with Preschool – 8th grade. The majority of the needs requiring support would require little driving and work at 1 site. However, we also have needs at the Headstart Programs (Pre-School) throughout the district and at the alternative school which is next to the district office. The district is compact so the distance between schools is not significant. The position is for the 2023 – 2024 school year and possible extension after that.
We have several openings and start and end times depend on the assignment. School start/end times are in 3 tiers. IEP and MET meetings typically take place before or after school hours. School hours are 7:30-2:30; 8:15-3:15 and 9:00-4:00.
* The Speech-Language Pathologist will work with students mostly in Gen Ed with artic/vocab/exp and receptive needs
* These are self-contained social-emotional programs (K-8) at a site and a K-8 alternative program next to the same location
* Collaborates with staff to enhance speech and language development in the classroom setting
* The Speech-Language Therapist will participate in team meetings for the development of student’s individualized education programs
* Completes relevant paperwork within required timelines per federal and state law, district policy, and procedures
* Caseloads are typically around 65 students
* If the Speech-Language Pathologist has 3 or more years CCC’d, an SLP-A may be assigned
Master’s degree (M. A. or M. S.). Certificate of Clinical Competency (CCC) from the American Speech and Hearing Association. Arizona Speech and Language Certification from Arizona Department of Education. Speech and Language Pathology License from the Arizona Department of Health Services.
* Experience working in a school setting
PediaStaff, Inc. offers:
* Flexible staffing solutions for pediatric and educational-based settings
* Competitive pay based on your skills and years of experience…Bilingual skills are definitely compensated for
* Per diem offered based upon IRS eligibility…we can determine and discuss this during your interview
* Full-time employees are offered a robust benefits package that includes: nationally recognized medical insurance, 401K with matching employer contributions, generous relocation and continuing education assistance, optional summer pay program, and reimbursement for a state license and/or teacher certifications.
PediaStaff provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, PediaStaff complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company does business.
PediaStaff is a WBENC National WBE Certified women-owned business.
…IT’S ALL ABOUT THE CHOICES!
|Job ID :||JO-2305-17471|
Would you like to apply to this job?