School Based Speech-Language Pathologist – SLP
|Location :||Warrenville, IL|
|Salary :||$40.00 - $50.00/hour|
We are seeking a School Based Speech Language Pathologist to work in the vicinity of Warrenville, IL for the SY22-23!
* SY22-23 will start immediately – June 16, 2023, with full-time hours M-F, 8:30 am – 4:30 pm.
* May extend into ESY
* Servicing one building, ages 5-22years
* Caseload is approximately 18-20
* Includes a range of dx; autism, ED, impairments
Qualifications: You will need to hold a Master’s Degree in Communications Sciences Disorders or Speech-Language Pathology, and a current state license (or be eligible for same). CoVid vaccinated.
PediaStaff delivers flexible staffing solutions in pediatric and educational-based settings. We offer excellent hourly rates and Per Diem based on IRS eligibility. In addition:
* Full-time employees receive nationally recognized medical insurance and 401K with employer contributions
* We offer allowances for continuing education, licensure, malpractice, and relocation
* You may choose our optional summer pay program for school-based professionals
* Our select team of Clinical Resource Specialists is available to help ensure your success. You are not alone when you are on assignment with PediaStaff
PediaStaff provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, PediaStaff complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company does business.
PediaStaff is a WBENC National WBE Certified women-owned business.
…IT’S ALL ABOUT THE CHOICES!
|Job ID :||JO-2208-12010|