School based Speech-Language Pathologist – SLP
|Location :||Townsend, MA|
|Salary :||Depends on Experience|
PediaStaff is interviewing NOW for school SLPs in the Townsend, MA area!
* SLP works in one school location
* Elementary-aged students
* Hours Mon-Fri 8:45am-3:15pm
* Responsibilities include conducting evaluations, presenting them, and also providing direct speech and language services either in individual or small group formats
* Speech-Language Pathologists will receive competitive pay based on experience – CFs welcome to apply!
To qualify for this awesome Speech-Language Pathologist opportunity…you’ll need:
* A Master’s Degree in Speech-Language Pathology or Communication Disorders
* MA school SLP License (or be eligible)
* Clinical Fellowship is available – you need to be graduated and ready to start work in the new school year
PediaStaff provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, PediaStaff complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company does business.
PediaStaff is a WBENC National WBE Certified women-owned business.
…IT’S ALL ABOUT THE CHOICES!
|Job ID :||JO-2207-11817|