School-Based Speech-Language Pathologist – SLP
|Location :||Vallejo, CA|
|Salary :||$50.00 - $60.00/hour|
We are currently hiring School-Based Speech-Language Pathologists for Vallejo, CA for the 2023 – 2024 school year starting in early August. With its supportive environment and mentorship opportunities, this can be a great opportunity for the therapist seeking a first experience in a school K – 12th setting.
* Full-Time Positions, 8 hours a day. Part-time positions 15+ hours per week (a minimum of 3 days a week)
* Continuing Education Allowance
* Paid Association Dues and Professional Development & Training
* Professional Liability Insurance, Licensure Reimbursement
* Relocation Assistance and Travel Reimbursement (for many on-site positions)
* Industry and Discipline Expertise
* Local and National Support
* Resources and Access to Content Libraries
* This is a W2 position with full benefits, Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K, professional development allowance, PTO & holiday pay
* All locations have a clinical manager assigned to that state so you have a great “go-to” who is also a liaison between the schools and the employees
Qualifications: Must hold an appropriate Degree in Communications Sciences Disorders or Speech-Language Pathology, and a current state license (or be eligible for same).
PediaStaff provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, PediaStaff complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company does business.
PediaStaff is a WBENC National WBE Certified women-owned business.
…IT’S ALL ABOUT THE CHOICES!
|Job ID :||JO-2305-17391|
Would you like to apply to this job?