School-Based Speech-Language Pathologist – SLP
|Location :||Goldsboro, NC|
|Salary :||Depends on Experience|
Are you a Speech-Language Pathologist who would like to work in a charter school? Do you like live music, farm tours, craft beer, boutique shops, signature restaurants, and legendary BBQ? Fabulous opportunity for a Speech-Language Pathologist to provide contract speech services to school-age children for 35+ hours/week in an excellent charter school located in Goldsboro, NC for the 2020-2021 school year with the opportunity to continue the contract for the next school year. CFYs will be considered!
* Full-time Speech-Language Pathologist for a charter school-based position K-12 school – smaller population and most of the caseload is grades K – 6/7th grade
* The Speech-Language Pathologists responsibilities include evaluation, treatment, documentation, IEP meetings, etc
* Excellent environment with high parental participation
* Office support, documentation system, and materials library
* Strong mentoring and advice on a variety of therapy-related topics
* The school runs on a traditional school calendar
* This is a short drive from surrounding areas such as Raleigh, Knightdale, Greenville, and Kinston
* Compensation is highly competitive with money for travel expenses
* Health insurance, 401K, mileage reimbursement, continuing education, licensure reimbursement
Benefits can include:
- Competitive per visit rate
- Company-paid malpractice insurance
- Company-paid ASHA and NCHSLA dues
- Continuing Education
- Administrative support
- Electronic records system
- Bi-weekly direct deposit
- Mileage reimbursement
- Assessment and therapy materials
Qualifications: Must hold appropriate Degree in Communications Sciences Disorders or Speech-Language Pathology, and a current state license (or be eligible for same). CFYs will be considered.
PediaStaff provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, PediaStaff complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company does business.
PediaStaff is a WBENC National WBE Certified women-owned business.
…IT’S ALL ABOUT THE CHOICES!
|Job ID :||JO-2012-8929|