School Based Speech-Language Pathologist – SLP
|Location :||Danbury, NC|
|Salary :||Depends on Experience|
Wonderful opportunity to work in a great place with friendly people and a very manageable caseload. PediaStaff is searching for a Speech-Language Pathologist for a school-based contract in the Danbury, NC area for the upcoming 2022 – 2023 school year. The Speech-Language Pathologist will have a quite easy caseload consisting of a maximum of 50 students between 2 elementary schools located approximately 15 minutes apart. New graduates will be considered.
* Start in the fall of the coming 2022/2023 school year with the likelihood of renewal
* The Speech-Language Pathologist will typically work 7.5 hours per day with a start time around 7:00 AM – 7:30 AM
* The Speech-Language Pathologist will provide therapy services to children in individual or small group sessions in classrooms or with teachers and parents
* Provides direct and indirect speech therapy services as indicated on student IEP’s and monitors student progress
* Evaluates students to determine the need for Speech/Language services and completes written evaluation reports, and develops IEP’s as appropriate
* Collaborates with the classroom teacher in the management of speech-language disorders
* Writes progress reports and summaries of treatment and ensures all documentation is complete in a timely manner
* The Speech-Language Pathologist will attend IEP meetings as required
* This is a full-time contract position, with benefits
* Must hold appropriate Degree in Communications Sciences Disorders or Speech-Language Pathology, and a current state license (or be eligible for same). CFYs will be considered.
* Prior school experience would be great, but not a must
PediaStaff delivers flexible staffing solutions in pediatric and educational-based settings. We offer excellent hourly rates and Per Diem based on IRS eligibility. In addition:
* Full-time employees receive nationally recognized medical insurance and 401K with employer contributions
* We offer allowances for continuing education, licensure, malpractice, and relocation
* You may choose our optional summer pay program for school-based professionals
* Our select team of Clinical Resource Specialists is available to help ensure your success. You are not alone when you are on assignment with PediaStaff
PediaStaff provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, PediaStaff complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company does business.
PediaStaff is a WBENC National WBE Certified women-owned business.
…IT’S ALL ABOUT THE CHOICES!
|Job ID :||JO-2204-10769|