School-Based Speech-Language Pathologist – SLP
|Location :||Los Angeles, CA|
We are currently hiring School-Based Speech-Language Pathologists for Los Angeles, California for the SY2022- 2023. With its supportive environment and mentorship opportunities, this can be a great opportunity for the therapist seeking a first experience in a school setting.
For 14 years, our trusted clients have looked to PediaStaff to help them serve special needs children. When schools reopen for the start of the 2022-23 school year, they will rely on us more than ever to get services kick-started. With that in mind, please consider this opening that we are looking to fill with a quality therapist like you.
* Full-Time Positions, 8 hours a day. Part-time positions 15+ hours per week
* Continuing Education Allowance
* Paid Association Dues and Professional Development & Training
* Comprehensive Benefits, including Medical, Dental, Vision, Life and Disability Insurance, 401K Retirement Plans
* Professional Liability Insurance, Licensure Reimbursement
* Relocation Assistance and Travel Reimbursement (for many on-site positions)
* Industry and Discipline Expertise
* Local and National Support
* Resources and Access to Content Libraries
Apply now and our California-based recruiter will contact you.
Qualifications: Must hold appropriate Degree in Communications Sciences Disorders or Speech-Language Pathology, and a current state license (or be eligible for same).
PediaStaff provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, PediaStaff complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company does business.
PediaStaff is a WBENC National WBE Certified women-owned business.
…IT’S ALL ABOUT THE CHOICES!
|Job ID :||JO-2208-12425|