School-Based Speech-Language Pathologist – SLP
|Location :||Crestwood, IL|
|Salary :||$44.00 - $55.00/hour|
Are you looking for a great school-based Speech-Language Pathologist opportunity? We’re hiring a Speech-Language Pathologist to work within the Crestwood, IL area.
Speech-Language Pathologist Position Details
- Hours: 8:15am -3:15pm
- Recommend and/or implement the use of AAC (Augmentative Alternative Communication) in all school environments and community outings.
- Autism is primary Dx
- Develop and fulfill the requirements of the student’s Individual Educational Programs (IEP).
- Middle school through Transition program
- Consult and plan with the student’s classroom staff concerning their progress in communication development
Qualifications: You will need to hold a Master’s Degree in Communications Sciences Disorders or Speech-Language Pathology, and a current state license (or be eligible for same). Must have experience with AAC devices.
PediaStaff delivers flexible staffing solutions in pediatric and educational-based settings. We offer excellent hourly rates and Per Diem based on IRS eligibility. In addition:
* Full-time employees receive nationally recognized medical insurance and 401K with employer contributions
* We offer allowances for continuing education, licensure, malpractice, and relocation
* You may choose our optional summer pay program for school-based professionals
* Our select team of Clinical Resource Specialists is available to help ensure your success. You are not alone when you are on assignment with PediaStaff
PediaStaff provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, PediaStaff complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company does business.
PediaStaff is a WBENC National WBE Certified women-owned business.
…IT’S ALL ABOUT THE CHOICES!
|Job ID :||JO-2301-15324|