School-Based Early Intervention Speech-Language Pathologist – SLP
|Location :||Westminster, MD|
|Salary :||$47.00 - $52.00/hour|
Want to live and work close to Baltimore without the city traffic? We have a great school job opportunity for a Speech-Language Pathologist in the Westminster, MD area! We have openings in elementary and Early Intervention. Clinical Fellows welcome to apply!
* Fantastic contract SLP position for the 2023-2024 school year
* 37.5 hours per week: 7.5 hours per day.
* Speech-Language Pathologist will join a team-oriented, Supportive Staff
* Competitive pay rates and benefits.
* Non-taxed / Per-Diem Wages are available for qualified applicants (in accordance with IRS guidelines)
Qualifications: You will need to hold a minimum of a Master’s Degree from an ASHA accredited university; Valid MD Licensure or eligible for MD License.
Why contract instead of applying directly?
* We afford you more opportunities to work in different settings as you navigate the job market out of school with no stigma of short term employment on your resume
* Generous travel reimbursement and per diem housing allowances let you get a jump start on your bills
* We offer clinical support in addition to supervision at the school level…so an extra set of eyes and ears to assist you through your first year
* We can fast track your application to the hiring managers and help you get interviewed quickly
PediaStaff delivers flexible staffing solutions in pediatric and educational-based settings. We offer excellent hourly rates and Per Diem based on IRS eligibility. In addition:
* Full-time employees receive nationally recognized medical insurance and 401K with employer contributions
* We offer allowances for continuing education, licensure, malpractice, and relocation
* You may choose our optional summer pay program for school-based professionals
* Our select team of Clinical Resource Specialists is available to help ensure your success. You are not alone when you are on assignment with PediaStaff
PediaStaff provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, PediaStaff complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company does business.
…IT'S ALL ABOUT THE CHOICES!
|Job ID :||JO-2311-21650|