School Board Certified Behavior Analyst – BCBA
|Location :||Wyoming, DE|
|Salary :||$65.00 - $75.00/hour|
Looking for the perfect start (or continuation of) your BCBA career? Hoping for growth, collaboration, and leadership opportunities? Hoping for a place to call “home”? Love the benefits of working in a school setting, with excellent working hours?
SCHOOL YEAR 2023-2024 NEEDS YOU!
PediaStaff is currently in search of a Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA) who is looking to be part of a professional, passionate, and expanding school program. You would be working in the school setting, providing Applied Behavior Analysis to students with specific needs. The BCBA will be a full-time employee eligible for benefits.
The essential functions of the BCBA will be to:
* Assess and develop teaching procedures to address the deficits and needs of the client using direct instruction, discrete trial, shaping, chaining, task analysis, and schedules of reinforcement
* Conduct various trainings with parents/caregivers, school personnel, other service providers, and RBT therapists on interventions developed by the BCBA
* Complete session notes, collect and record data during each session with the client, and check for program fidelity
* Write and implement behavior intervention plans
* Collaborate with classroom teachers and IEP team
The ideal candidate for this position will have:
* A Master’s degree or higher in a related field
* Have their BCBA certification and be in good standing with BACB
* Have completed the requirements to supervise RBTs
* Long-term employment potential!
Why contract instead of applying directly?
* We afford you more opportunities to work in different settings as you navigate the job market out of school with no stigma of short term employment on your resume
* Generous travel reimbursement and per diem housing allowances let you get a jump start on your bills
* We offer clinical support in addition to supervision at the school level…so an extra set of eyes and ears to assist you through your first year
* We can fast track your application to the hiring managers and help you get interviewed quickly
PediaStaff delivers flexible staffing solutions in pediatric and educational-based settings. We offer excellent hourly rates and Per Diem based on IRS eligibility. In addition:
* Full-time employees receive nationally recognized medical insurance and 401K with employer contributions
* We offer allowances for continuing education, licensure, malpractice, and relocation
* You may choose our optional summer pay program for school-based professionals
* Our select team of Clinical Resource Specialists is available to help ensure your success. You are not alone when you are on assignment with PediaStaff
PediaStaff provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, PediaStaff complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company does business.
PediaStaff is a WBENC National WBE Certified women-owned business.
…IT’S ALL ABOUT THE CHOICES!
|Job ID :||JO-2303-16081|
Would you like to apply to this job?