School Nurse – RN
|Location :||Boston, MA|
|Salary :||Depends on Experience|
We are seeking a School RN to work for a school in the Boston area for SY22-23! Get set now and enjoy the rest of your summer!
* Middle school setting
* 1:1 ratio for a medically fragile student (no trach or vent)
* Monday through Friday 7:30am-4:00pm, including bus monitoring to and from school
* Even if your student is absent, no worries! Come to work and you will be utilized!
Qualifications: Valid Massachusetts state RN License, and State/FBI background clearance required. Current CPR , AED and First Aid certifications required. Experience in the nursing care of special needs students is required.
PediaStaff delivers flexible staffing solutions in pediatric and educational-based settings. We offer excellent hourly rates and Per Diem based on IRS eligibility. In addition:
* Full-time employees receive nationally recognized medical insurance and 401K with employer contributions
* We offer allowances for continuing education, licensure, malpractice, and relocation
* You may choose our optional summer pay program for school-based professionals
* Our select team of Clinical Resource Specialists is available to help ensure your success. You are not alone when you are on assignment with PediaStaff
PediaStaff provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, PediaStaff complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company does business.
PediaStaff is a WBENC National WBE Certified women-owned business.
…IT’S ALL ABOUT THE CHOICES!
|Job ID :||JO-2207-11466|