School Nurse – RN
|Location :||Durham, NC|
|Salary :||Depends on Experience|
PediaStaff is recruiting for a full-time School Nurse or a School LPN for a small elementary school in Durham, NC for the remaining school year. The Nurse / LPN will only work with 1 child in a small classroom at a small elementary school and the Nurse will work with a teacher that specializes in special needs children. This will be 6-hour days plus the bus ride.
* The hours for the School Nurse or LVN will be 7:15 AM – 2:15 PM which includes a bus ride on both ends
* This position is for the remaining school year
Qualifications: You will need to have your school nurse license and be a Certified School Nurse or CSN
PediaStaff delivers flexible staffing solutions in pediatric and educational-based settings. We offer excellent hourly rates and Per Diem based on IRS eligibility. In addition:
* Full-time employees receive nationally recognized medical insurance and 401K with employer contributions
* We offer allowances for continuing education, licensure, malpractice, and relocation
* You may choose our optional summer pay program for school-based professionals
* Our select team of Clinical Resource Specialists is available to help ensure your success. You are not alone when you are on assignment with PediaStaff
PediaStaff provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, PediaStaff complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company does business.
PediaStaff is a WBENC National WBE Certified women-owned business.
…IT’S ALL ABOUT THE CHOICES!
|Job ID :||JO-2301-15141|