School Occupational Therapist – OT
|Location :||Sedro-Woolley, WA|
|Salary :||$50.00 - $55.00/hour|
Come live and work in the stunning Skagit Valley area. We are searching for a WA-licensed and ESA-certified (or eligible for ESA) Occupational Therapist for the 2023-2024 school year near Sedro-Woolley, WA. You would be joining a fun team of multi-modality therapists, and enjoying an excellent pay rate while doing so!
* Occupational Therapist will work with school-age kiddos
* Opportunity is 37.5 hours per week
* Position is in a beautiful area that doesn't have the high traffic and cost of living that Seattle does
* Occupational Therapist will join a team where the vision is to fully implement the Comprehensive Service Delivery Model
* Super team of Multi-modality therapists. You'll enjoy working here!
* Excellent pay rates based on experience
Qualifications: You will need to hold an appropriate Degree in Occupational Therapy; and a current state license and Washington ESA certificate.
PediaStaff delivers flexible staffing solutions in pediatric and educational-based settings. We offer excellent hourly rates and Per Diem based on IRS eligibility. In addition:
- Full-time employees receive nationally recognized medical insurance and 401K with employer contributions
- We offer allowances for continuing education, licensure, malpractice, and relocation
- You may choose our optional summer pay program for school-based professionals
- Our select team of Clinical Resource Specialists is available to help ensure your success. You are not alone when you are on assignment with PediaStaff
PediaStaff provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, PediaStaff complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company does business.
IT'S ALL ABOUT THE CHOICES!
|Job ID :||JO-2311-21536|