School Occupational Therapist – OT
|Location :||Astoria, OR|
|Salary :||Depends on Experience|
Are you looking to enjoy small-town life in gorgeous Oregon? We need a full-time Occupational Therapist to work for the 2022-2023 school year in Astoria, Oregon. Astoria is a wonderful fishing village located on the Columbia River, with beautiful views everywhere you look! We are able to consider new graduate candidates, as well.
- Location: Astoria, Oregon
- This is a full-time opportunity
- Hours: 8-4:30
- The position requires someone who can provide in-person services
Qualifications: You will need to hold a Bachelor’s Degree (or higher) in Occupational Therapy and a current state license (or be eligible for same).
PediaStaff delivers flexible staffing solutions in pediatric and educational based settings. We offer excellent hourly rates and Per Diem based on IRS eligibility. In addition:
* Full-time employees receive nationally recognized medical insurance and 401K with employer contributions
* We offer allowances for continuing education, licensure, malpractice, and relocation
* You may choose our optional summer pay program for school-based professionals
* Our select team of Clinical Resource Specialists is available to help ensure your success. You are not alone when you are on assignment with PediaStaff
PediaStaff provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, PediaStaff complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company does business.
PediaStaff is a WBENC National WBE Certified women-owned business.
…IT’S ALL ABOUT THE CHOICES!
|Job ID :||JO-2205-11089|