School Occupational Therapist – OT
|Location :||Everett, WA|
|Salary :||$50.00 - $55.00/hour|
Are you looking to explore nature, visit waterfalls, and hike? Come join the PediaStaff team in the gorgeous Snoqualmie Valley area. PediaStaff has a great school Occupational Therapist job opening in Snoqualmie, WA for the 2022-2023 school year! This position is 4.5 days per week.
* Location is on the water near Everett
* Occupational Therapist will enjoy a supportive team environment
* Position is 4.5 days per week
* Amazing way to explore what Washington has to offer!
* This is a fantastic school district with great pay available
Qualifications: Must hold an appropriate degree in Occupational Therapy and Washington ESA certificate and OT License.
PediaStaff delivers flexible staffing solutions in pediatric and educational-based settings. We offer excellent hourly rates and Per Diem based on IRS eligibility. In addition:
* Full-time employees receive nationally recognized medical insurance and 401K with employer contributions
* We offer allowances for continuing education, licensure, malpractice, and relocation
* You may choose our optional summer pay program for school-based professionals
* Our select team of Clinical Resource Specialists is available to help ensure your success. You are not alone when you are on assignment with PediaStaff
PediaStaff provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, PediaStaff complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company does business.
PediaStaff is a WBENC National WBE Certified women-owned business.
…IT’S ALL ABOUT THE CHOICES!
|Job ID :||JO-2209-12861|