School Occupational Therapist – OT
|Location :||Everett, WA|
|Salary :||$50.00 - $54.00/hour|
|How would you like to work in a city surrounded by water and mountains in the beautiful Pacific Northwest? We have a need for a wonderful Occupational Therapist north of Everett for the remainder of the 2022-2023 school year and would love to talk with you! We have a fantastic elementary through high school position available. This is an amazing location with Puget Sound to the west, the mountains to the east, the city of Seattle to the South and Canada to the North!
* Great location north of Everett, about 45 minutes north of Seattle
Qualifications: We are looking for someone who holds an appropriate degree in Occupational Therapy and a current state license (or be eligible for same). ESA certificate is required.
PediaStaff delivers flexible staffing solutions in pediatric and educational based settings. We offer excellent hourly rates and Per Diem based on IRS eligibility. In addition:
* Full-time employees receive nationally recognized medical insurance and 401K with employer contributions
* We offer allowances for continuing education, licensure, malpractice, and relocation
* You may choose our optional summer pay program for school-based professionals
* Our select team of Clinical Resource Specialists is available to help ensure your success. You are not alone when you are on assignment with PediaStaff
PediaStaff provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, PediaStaff complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company does business.
PediaStaff is a WBENC National WBE Certified women-owned business.
…IT’S ALL ABOUT THE CHOICES!
|Job ID :||JO-2211-14109|