School Occupational Therapist – OT
|Location :||Corvallis, OR|
|Salary :||Depends on Experience|
PediaStaff is seeking an Occupational Therapist for a school district in the Corvallis area. Corvallis is the home of Oregon State University. Educational attainment and resources are notably strong. College sports provide entertainment, and nearby recreation in the mountains and coastal areas is excellent.
- Full-time Occupational Therapist opening
- You will work 40 hours per week at four school sites
- OT will report to the Director of Special Education
- The position will require someone who is a team player and passionate about working with children
Qualifications: You will need to have an appropriate degree in education and a current state license (or be eligible for same).
PediaStaff delivers flexible staffing solutions in pediatric and educational-based settings. We offer excellent hourly rates and Per Diem based on IRS eligibility. In addition:
* Full-time employees receive nationally recognized medical insurance and 401K with employer contributions
* We offer allowances for continuing education, licensure, malpractice, and relocation
* You may choose our optional summer pay program for school-based professionals
* Our select team of Clinical Resource Specialists is available to help ensure your success. You are not alone when you are on assignment with PediaStaff
PediaStaff provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, PediaStaff complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company does business.
PediaStaff is a WBENC National WBE Certified women-owned business.
…IT’S ALL ABOUT THE CHOICES!
|Job ID :||JO-2211-14113|