School Occupational Therapist – OT
|Location :||Washington, DC|
|Salary :||$70.00 - $90.00/hour|
Looking for a pediatric position that allows you scheduling flexibility? We have a fabulous position for a school Occupational Therapist to work full-time hours with a school in the DC area. The schools are in Northeast and Southeast DC. We are looking for someone who is experienced and flexible, as well as a self-starter with good evaluation and documentation skills.
* OT will work for a local company that contracts with charter schools
* You will enjoy a high hourly pay rate
* Occupational Therapist will work as a 1099 therapist
* This charter school is a high performing school
* Occupational Therapist will work with children with a broad range of disabilities conducting treatments, evaluations and IEPs
* Summer hours are also available if interested!
School experience is needed
Qualifications: Must hold an appropriate degree in Occupational Therapy and a current state license (or be eligible for same).
PediaStaff provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, PediaStaff complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company does business.
PediaStaff is a WBENC National WBE Certified women-owned business.
…IT’S ALL ABOUT THE CHOICES!
|Job ID :||JO-2207-11425|