|Location :||Scottsdale, AZ|
|Salary :||Depends on Experience|
Are you a School Psychologist interested in a position where you can motivate and encourage students to want to learn and make a difference in the life of a child?
PediaStaff is searching for a School Psychologist to work in a school district in the Scottsdale, AZ area. The School Psychologist is a full-time position and starts ASAP and runs through May 24, 2023, with the possibility of contract renewal. New graduates will be considered!
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
* The School Psychologist assesses the student’s present level of academic and functional performance and develops recommendations and or placement
* Consults with teachers, parents, other personnel, and or outside professionals for the purpose of providing requested information, developing plans for services, and or
* Coordinates and communicates with community agencies including medical, judicial, social service, and mental health services for the purpose of determining appropriate treatments, etc. to meet the needs of specific students
* Facilitates meetings e.g., IEP conferences, parent meetings, in-service, etc. to develop plans and or provide information regarding students’ functional goals
* The School Psychologist intervenes in occurrences of inappropriate behavior for the purpose of assisting students in modifying such behavior and developing successful interpersonal skills
* Prepares documentation e.g., evaluations, observations, progress, contacts with parents, teachers, and outside professionals, etc
* Research resources and methods e.g. intervention and treatment techniques, assessment tools and methods, community resources, etc. to determine the appropriate approach for addressing students’ specific needs
* Supervises interns, practicum students, and others
Master’s Degree in job-related area
The position requires a School Psychologist certificate from ADE or be eligible
Arizona Department of Education School Psychologist Certificate
PediaStaff delivers flexible staffing solutions in pediatric and educational-based settings. We offer excellent hourly rates and Per Diem based on IRS eligibility. In addition:
* Full-time employees receive nationally recognized medical insurance and 401K with employer contributions
* We offer allowances for continuing education, licensure, malpractice, and relocation
* You may choose our optional summer pay program for school-based professionals
* Our select team of Clinical Resource Specialists is available to help ensure your success. You are not alone when you are on assignment with PediaStaff
PediaStaff provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, PediaStaff complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company does business.
PediaStaff is a WBENC National WBE Certified women-owned business.
…IT’S ALL ABOUT THE CHOICES!
|Job ID :||JO-2207-11815|