|Location :||Whitmore Lake, MI|
|Salary :||Depends on Experience|
A licensed School Psychologist is needed in the Whitmore Lake, MI area to work with a great team in an awesome school district. If you want variety and flexibility in your job, you’ve come to the right place!
* You will work a minimum 25 hours a week (possibly more)
* Flexible (yet consistent) schedule
* School Psychologist will be responsible for completing evaluations, reports, and IEP meeting attendance for students of all ages district-wide
* Very minimal travel
* Contract position through December 20, 2022 – could extend longer!
Qualifications: You will need to have your Master’s Degree in Psychology and fully credentialed by the state of Michigan.
PediaStaff delivers flexible staffing solutions in pediatric and educational-based settings. We offer excellent hourly rates and Per Diem based on IRS eligibility. In addition:
* Full-time employees receive nationally recognized medical insurance and 401K with employer contributions
* We offer allowances for continuing education, licensure, malpractice, and relocation
* You may choose our optional summer pay program for school-based professionals
* Our select team of Clinical Resource Specialists is available to help ensure your success. You are not alone when you are on assignment with PediaStaff
PediaStaff provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, PediaStaff complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company does business.
PediaStaff is a WBENC National WBE Certified women-owned business.
…IT’S ALL ABOUT THE CHOICES!
|Job ID :||JO-2209-12641|