|Location :||Troutdale, OR|
|Salary :||Depends on Experience|
Looking to be near Portland and Vancouver without the traffic? We are searching for a School Psychologist for an assignment located east of Portland in the Troutdale area.
* School Psychologist will work with elementary, middle or high school students – there are needs in all but we will try to place you according to preference
* School Psychologist schedule is 8-4, Monday – Friday
* Start date as soon as possible and runs through the end of the school year
* Must be comfortable working with children
* We are looking for a team player
Qualifications: You will need to have an appropriate degree in School Psychology; and a current state license (or be eligible for same). Experience in serving students with social-emotional learning needs is essential. We need someone who is fully vaccinated.
PediaStaff delivers flexible staffing solutions in pediatric and educational based settings. We offer excellent hourly rates and Per Diem based on IRS eligibility. In addition:
* Full-time employees receive nationally recognized medical insurance and 401K with employer contributions
* We offer allowances for continuing education, licensure, malpractice, and relocation
* You may choose our optional summer pay program for school-based professionals
* Our select team of Clinical Resource Specialists is available to help ensure your success. You are not alone when you are on assignment with PediaStaff
PediaStaff provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, PediaStaff complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company does business.
PediaStaff is a WBENC National WBE Certified women-owned business.
IT’S ALL ABOUT THE CHOICES!……………
|Job ID :||JO-2211-13954|