|Location :||Oak Lawn, IL|
|Salary :||Depends on Experience|
SY 23-24 Psychologist needed for one school in the Oak Lawn vicinity. We are seeking a dedicated licensed school psychologist that enjoys working with the younger kiddos in two elementary schools located in close proximity to each other. This licensed school psychologist will work for the entire upcoming school year!
* Daily hours are 8:25-3:30
* You will begin on August 21st and work until June 7, 2024
* You will work in two schools with an all-elementary population (K-5th)
Qualifications: You will need to have your Master's Degree in Psychology and a PEL or Type 73 with school psychology endorsement.
PediaStaff delivers flexible staffing solutions in pediatric and educational-based settings. We offer excellent hourly rates and Per Diem based on IRS eligibility. In addition:
* Full-time employees receive nationally recognized medical insurance and 401K with employer contributions
* We offer allowances for continuing education, licensure, malpractice, and relocation
* You may choose our optional summer pay program for school-based professionals
* Our select team of Clinical Resource Specialists is available to help ensure your success. You are not alone when you are on assignment with PediaStaff
PediaStaff provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, PediaStaff complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company does business.
…IT'S ALL ABOUT THE CHOICES!
|Job ID :||JO-2311-21669|