|Location :||Tigard, OR|
|Salary :||Depends on Experience|
Pediastaff is looking for a School Psychologist to provide individual and group counseling, as well as evaluations at an elementary school in the Tigard area. This is a full-time position for the remainder of the 2022-2023 school year, with a chance to extend the contract.
* School Psychologist will provide behavioral and mental health services in one or two elementary schools in Tigard
* We will need someone who can provide support, as needed, for kids struggling with challenging behaviors
* This position requires subject matter expertise in mental health counseling, psychoeducational assessments, special education, threat assessments, behavior modification, and crisis management.
*This position is intended to provide support and technical assistance to students with related mental health needs in accordance with local, state, and federal laws/mandates.
* This position works closely with the Program Specialist/Administrator for Children with Emotional and Behavioral Needs.
Qualifications: You will need to have an appropriate degree in School Psychology and a current state license (or be eligible for same)
PediaStaff delivers flexible staffing solutions in pediatric and educational-based settings. We offer excellent hourly rates and Per Diem based on IRS eligibility. In addition:
* Full-time employees receive nationally recognized medical insurance and 401K with employer contributions
* We offer allowances for continuing education, licensure, malpractice, and relocation
* You may choose our optional summer pay program for school-based professionals
* Our select team of Clinical Resource Specialists is available to help ensure your success. You are not alone when you are on assignment with PediaStaff
PediaStaff provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, PediaStaff complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company does business.
PediaStaff is a WBENC National WBE Certified women-owned business.
…IT’S ALL ABOUT THE CHOICES!
|Job ID :||JO-2211-13744|