School Social Worker – LCPC/LMSW
|Location :||Baltimore, MD|
|Salary :||Depends on Experience|
Are you a Social Worker or Licensed Counselor looking to start or continue your career in the school setting? We have a fantastic opportunity for YOU at a non-public, special education school near Baltimore, MD. Come join a passionate, collaborative team of people who work to better the lives of students with various needs!
About the Job:
* Work Monday-Friday from 8:00 am – 4:00 pm and enjoy your afternoons, evenings and weekends
* Opportunity to service all ages and stages – grades 1st through 12th (ages 6-21 years old)
* Provide individual and group therapy clinical services to a manageable caseload of students
* Work with students with a diagnosis of autism and other developmental and/or psychiatric diagnoses
* Applicants with experience and interest in providing case management and interventions for students with autism and support for their families are encouraged to apply
* Master’s degree from an accredited Counseling or Social Work program
* Must be licensed in the State of Maryland as an LMSW, LCSW-C, LGPC, or LCPC
Why contract instead of applying directly?
* We afford you more opportunities to work in different settings as you navigate the job market out of school with no stigma of short term employment on your resume
* Generous travel reimbursement and per diem housing allowances let you get a jump start on your bills
* We offer clinical support in addition to supervision at the school level…so an extra set of eyes and ears to assist you through your first year
* We can fast-track your application to the hiring managers and help you get interviewed quickly
PediaStaff delivers flexible staffing solutions in pediatric and educational-based settings. We offer excellent hourly rates and Per Diem based on IRS eligibility. In addition:
* Full-time employees receive nationally recognized medical insurance and 401K with employer contributions
* We offer allowances for continuing education, licensure, malpractice, and relocation
* You may choose our optional summer pay program for school-based professionals
* Our select team of Clinical Resource Specialists is available to help ensure your success. You are not alone when you are on assignment with PediaStaff
PediaStaff provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, PediaStaff complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company does business.
PediaStaff is a WBENC National WBE Certified women-owned business.
…IT’S ALL ABOUT THE CHOICES!
|Job ID :||JO-2303-16333|
Would you like to apply to this job?