School Social Worker – SSW
|Location :||Oxford, MI|
|Salary :||Depends on Experience|
Are you a School Social Worker (SSW) looking for a contract position – an excellent way to get your foot in the door at a great district and get a jump-start on your professional career? Look no further – we have a FULL-TIME SSW opening in Oxford, MI waiting for YOU!
The fun stuff:
* Contract start date is ASAP until 6/9/23
* Work a full school day – 7.5 hours a day
* Ages elementary grades DK-5th grade
* Approximate caseload would be 43 students – students having various needs
* Excellent hours – 8:30 am-4:00 pm…enjoy your afternoons and weekends!
* NO DRIVING during your work day! This position is at one location.
* A little bit about the special education population – two autism self-contained classrooms; social-emotional-behavior needs for IEP students; Title 1 building
The Qualifications Needed to Start:
* Master’s degree in Social Work from MDE approved program
* Licensure/certification with a School Social Worker (SSW) endorsement or eligibility for temporary or full approval as a School Social Worker
* Licensed through the state of Michigan/Michigan Department of Education (MDE) as an LLMSW or LMSW
PediaStaff delivers flexible staffing solutions in pediatric and educational-based settings. We offer excellent hourly rates and Per Diem based on IRS eligibility. In addition:
* Full-time employees receive nationally recognized medical insurance and 401K with employer contributions
* We offer allowances for continuing education, licensure, malpractice, and relocation
* You may choose our optional summer pay program for school-based professionals
* Our select team of Clinical Resource Specialists is available to help ensure your success. You are not alone when you are on assignment with PediaStaff
PediaStaff provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, PediaStaff complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company does business.
PediaStaff is a WBENC National WBE Certified women-owned business.
…IT’S ALL ABOUT THE CHOICES!
|Job ID :||JO-2303-16273|
Would you like to apply to this job?