School Social Worker – SSW
|Location :||Detroit, MI|
|Salary :||$37.00 - $50.00/hour|
We have a wonderful part-time opportunity in Detroit for a School Social Worker for the remainder of this school year!
* Part-time position for the school year
* All grades K-8
* Develop and deliver Social Work services in compliance with IEPs
* Screen and identify students with social/emotional needs and prepare evaluations
* Participate in teams regarding eligibility and IEP development
* Communicate effectively with students, parents, and teachers regarding the student’s disability
* Make a difference in the lives of these kiddos!
Qualifications: You’ll need to have a Master’s in Social Work and licensure/certification with a School Social Worker endorsement or eligibility for temporary or full approval as a school social worker, along with 2+ years of experience as a school social worker.
Why contract instead of applying directly?
* We afford you more opportunities to work in different settings as you navigate the job market out of school with no stigma of short term employment on your resume
* Generous travel reimbursement and per diem housing allowances let you get a jump start on your bills
* We offer clinical support in addition to supervision at the school level…so an extra set of eyes and ears to assist you through your first year
* We can fast track your application to the hiring managers and help you get interviewed quickly
PediaStaff delivers flexible staffing solutions in pediatric and educational-based settings. We offer excellent hourly rates and Per Diem based on IRS eligibility. In addition:
* Full-time employees receive nationally recognized medical insurance and 401K with employer contributions
* We offer allowances for continuing education, licensure, malpractice, and relocation
* You may choose our optional summer pay program for school-based professionals
* Our select team of Clinical Resource Specialists is available to help ensure your success. You are not alone when you are on assignment with PediaStaff
PediaStaff provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, PediaStaff complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company does business.
PediaStaff is a WBENC National WBE Certified women-owned business.
…IT’S ALL ABOUT THE CHOICES!
|Job ID :||JO-2301-14996|