School Speech-Language Pathologist Assistant – SLPA
|Location :||Tacoma, WA|
|Salary :||$35.00 - $43.00/hour|
|Are you looking to work with one of our favorite school districts in the Tacoma area? PediaStaff needs a great Speech-Language Pathologist Assistant to work with a district in the beautiful Tacoma area! You will work with elementary students at one or two school sites.
* Great location, easy commute south of Tacoma
Qualifications: We are looking for someone who holds an appropriate degree in Speech-Language Pathology and a current state license
PediaStaff delivers flexible staffing solutions in pediatric and educational based settings. We offer excellent hourly rates and Per Diem based on IRS eligibility. In addition:
* Full-time employees receive nationally recognized medical insurance and 401K with employer contributions
* We offer allowances for continuing education, licensure, malpractice, and relocation
* You may choose our optional summer pay program for school-based professionals
* Our select team of Clinical Resource Specialists is available to help ensure your success. You are not alone when you are on assignment with PediaStaff
PediaStaff provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, PediaStaff complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company does business.
PediaStaff is a WBENC National WBE Certified women-owned business.
…IT’S ALL ABOUT THE CHOICES!
|Job ID :||JO-2209-12830|