School Speech-Language Pathologist – SLP
|Location :||Rockville, MD|
Do you love working with school-age children? We are seeking a Speech-Language Pathologist for a school-based position in a private school in the Rockville area. This is a full-time and salaried opportunity. Pediatric experience is needed, with a preference for school-based experience.
* Speech-Language Pathologist will serve at one school site – we have openings in the lower, middle and high school levels
* You will work with children with language, learning, sensory-motor disabilities and/or high functioning autism
* SLP will work at a special needs school
* Position will start as soon as possible
* Competitive pay rates and benefits available
* This position has vaccination requirements
Qualifications: Must hold an appropriate Degree in Communications Sciences Disorders or Speech-Language Pathology, and a current state license (or be eligible for same).
PediaStaff provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, PediaStaff complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company does business.
PediaStaff is a WBENC National WBE Certified women-owned business.
…IT’S ALL ABOUT THE CHOICES!
|Job ID :||JO-2208-12484|