School Speech-Language Pathologist – SLP
|Location :||Kirkland, WA|
|Salary :||$50.00 - $55.00/hour|
Come live and work close to Seattle! PediaStaff has a need for a full-time Speech-Language Pathologist in the Kirkland area for the 2023/2024 school year, and we are ready to interview now!
* Location is about 20 minutes from downtown Seattle
* You will work with elementary through high school students
* Come join a wonderful team environment
* You will work in a beautiful town close to all of the outdoor recreation that Washington is known for
* We offer great hourly pay rates based on your experience, plus benefits
Qualifications: You will need to hold an appropriate Degree in Communications Sciences Disorders, or Speech-Language Pathology; and a current state license and Washington ESA certificate.
PediaStaff delivers flexible staffing solutions in pediatric and educational-based settings. We offer excellent hourly rates and Per Diem based on IRS eligibility. In addition:
* Full-time employees receive nationally recognized medical insurance and 401K with employer contributions
* We offer allowances for continuing education, licensure, malpractice, and relocation
* You may choose our optional summer pay program for school-based professionals
* Our select team of Clinical Resource Specialists is available to help ensure your success. You are not alone when you are on assignment with PediaStaff
PediaStaff provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, PediaStaff complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company does business.
…IT'S ALL ABOUT THE CHOICES!
|Job ID :||JO-2311-21632|