School Speech-Language Pathologist – SLP
|Location :||Yakima, WA|
|Salary :||$47.00 - $56.00/hour|
Looking for an opportunity in one of the most beautiful cities in Washington? PediaStaff has opportunities for Speech-Language Pathologists in the beautiful Yakima area for the 2023-2024 school year, and they can interview now! If you kayak, bike, climb mountains, hike or ride horses when it's warm, or do snow sports when it's cold, you'll love it here in the Yakima Valley.
* Sunny climate and year-round outdoor recreation
* Low caseloads
* Low cost of living
* Only about two hours from Seattle
* Speech-Language Pathologist will enjoy a supportive team environment
* More than one opening – bring a friend
* New graduates – make a high income during your Clinical Fellowship – option to convert to a District employee later
Mentoring and CF supervision is available. New grads should have strong school-based rotations during your Masters program. Experienced SLPs may have an opportunity to supervise.
Qualifications: Must hold a Masters Degree in Speech-Language Pathology or Communication Disorders and Washington ESA certificate and SLP License.
PediaStaff delivers flexible staffing solutions in pediatric and educational-based settings. We offer excellent hourly rates and Per Diem based on IRS eligibility. In addition:
* Full-time employees receive nationally recognized medical insurance and 401K with employer contributions
* We offer allowances for continuing education, licensure, malpractice, and relocation
* You may choose our optional summer pay program for school-based professionals
* Our select team of Clinical Resource Specialists is available to help ensure your success. You are not alone when you are on assignment with PediaStaff
PediaStaff provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, PediaStaff complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company does business.
…IT'S ALL ABOUT THE CHOICES!
|Job ID :||JO-2311-21667|