School Speech-Language Pathologist – SLP
|Location :||Silverdale, WA|
|Salary :||$48.00 - $55.00/hour|
|Are you looking to live and work near the gorgeous water in Washington State? We have a fantastic Speech-Language Pathologist job opportunity for the 2022-2023 school year in Silverdale, WA, on the Kitsap Peninsula. You will be working in the Kitsap Peninsula directly across Puget Sound from Seattle, which is a great distance for some fun weekend trips! The Kitsap Peninsula is a beautiful area and has a lot to offer in terms of outdoor activity. PediaStaff needs a great Speech-Language Pathologist to work full-time hours.
* Great location in a stunning area of Washington
Why contract instead of applying directly?
Qualifications: We are looking for someone who holds an appropriate degree in Speech-Language Pathology and is eligible for certification in Washington. We need you to have ESA certification.
PediaStaff delivers flexible staffing solutions in pediatric and educational-based settings. We offer excellent hourly rates and Per Diem based on IRS eligibility. In addition:
* Full-time employees receive nationally recognized medical insurance and 401K with employer contributions
* We offer allowances for continuing education, licensure, malpractice, and relocation
* You may choose our optional summer pay program for school-based professionals
* Our select team of Clinical Resource Specialists is available to help ensure your success. You are not alone when you are on assignment with PediaStaff
PediaStaff provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, PediaStaff complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company does business.
PediaStaff is a WBENC National WBE Certified women-owned business.
…IT’S ALL ABOUT THE CHOICES!
|Job ID :||JO-2209-12799|