Short Term Pedi Outpatient Occupational Therapist – OT
|Location :||Houston, TX|
|Salary :||$53.00 - $100.00/hour|
Do you enjoy a lot of flexibility, high earning potential, an outpatient setting and a wide variety of diagnoses? We have a full time position for an Occupational Therapist available starting in January 2023 and available until May 2023 with the option of staying on! This is to cover a FMLA and you’ll have a full caseload.
* You’ll work as an Occupational Therapist with an established company who has flourished on the south/west end of Houston for many years
* Home to all disciplines and strive to treat their patients with the highest level of care
* Clinic offers an amazing therapy gym that the kids really enjoy
* This is a 1099 independent contractor position with handsome rates and wonderful flexibility
* Position is available immediately and can start part time with an expectation of full time on or before July 1
* Previous experience as a pediatric OT required, fieldwork counts
* Rates are per visit
Preference will be give to those that have:
* SIPT Certification or in the process of obtaining it.
* NDT training or certification
* Previous certification with BCBS
Working about 30 hours per week, your earnings potential is between $6,500-7,500 per month.
You will need to hold a Bachelor’s Degree (or higher) in Occupational Therapy and a current state license (or be eligible for same).
PediaStaff provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, PediaStaff complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company does business.
PediaStaff is a WBENC National WBE Certified women-owned business.
…IT’S ALL ABOUT THE CHOICES!
|Job ID :||JO-2210-13538|