Short term Pediatric Occupational Therapist – OT
|Location :||Starkville, MS|
|Salary :||Depends on Experience|
Short-term Pediatric Occupational Therapist needed to cover an LOA starting this August! ! Are you an Occupational Therapist looking for a wonderful pediatric position? We need a dedicated full-time Occupational Therapist to work an LOA (Leave of Absence) in a great pediatric clinic in the Starkville, MS area! Our clinic believes in treating each child and their families with great compassion and respect while providing exceptional services to them!
* You will begin working at the end of September and work approximately 12 weeks
* You will transition to the position with guidance from the existing OT before the leave begins
* You will work Monday-Thursdays from 8:00-5:00 and Fridays from 8:00-12:00
* You will work with an all pediatric population with a variety of diagnoses
* You may also see children at the Pediatric Physician Prescribed Care facility (PPEC)
* Your pay will depend on years of experience and skillset with a variety of options and benefits
* You will develop creative ways to perform skills through play in the clinic and give caregivers strategies to use at home as well
Qualifications: You will need to hold a Bachelor’s Degree (or higher) in Occupational Therapy, be board-certified and have a current Mississippi license (or be eligible for the same) MS credentialing is preferred but not required.
PediaStaff provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, PediaStaff complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company does business.
PediaStaff is a WBENC National WBE Certified women-owned business.
…IT’S ALL ABOUT THE CHOICES!
|Job ID :||JO-2203-10674|