Short -Term School-Based Occupational Therapist – OT
|Location :||Bartlett, IL|
|Salary :||$44.00 - $53.00/hour|
Looking to line something up in the new year? We have an FMLA positions available in the Bartlett area.You’ll work with an exciting caseload of primarily elementary aged kids. We’re seeking an Occupational Therapist full time for 4 months to cover FMLA leave. As an Occupational Therapist in this school district, you will be working with kiddos who have various diagnoses, many with ASD related needs.
* 5 days a week in person, 35 hours per week
* Some experience with autism and/or school based required, fieldwork counts
* Hours are generally 8:30 – 2:30
* Caseload is Elementary Gen Ed, some self contained classrooms.
* Schools are in Bartlett
Qualifications: You will need to hold a Bachelor’s Degree (or higher) in Occupational Therapy and a current state license (or be eligible for same).
School experience preferred.
PediaStaff delivers flexible staffing solutions in pediatric and educational based settings. We offer excellent hourly rates and Per Diem based on IRS eligibility. In addition:
* Full-time employees receive nationally recognized medical insurance and 401K with employer contributions
* We offer allowances for continuing education, licensure, malpractice, and relocation
* You may choose our optional summer pay program for school-based professionals
* Our select team of Clinical Resource Specialists is available to help ensure your success. You are not alone when you are on assignment with PediaStaff
PediaStaff provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, PediaStaff complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company does business.
PediaStaff is a WBENC National WBE Certified women-owned business.
…IT’S ALL ABOUT THE CHOICES!
|Job ID :||JO-2211-14171|