Short Term School-Based Occupational Therapist – OT
|Location :||Morgan Hill, CA|
|Salary :||Depends on Experience|
Are you an Occupational Therapist who loves working with kids in a school setting?
* PediaStaff is seeking an Occupational Therapist for the Morgan Hill area
* Start ASAP and work through winter break in December — potentially longer
* Estimated weekly pay $2077 includes projected hourly wages and weekly meal and lodging per diems for eligible clinicians based on nationally published GSA rates. Actual weekly pay and per diems may differ from the amount shown and are subject to change.
* Strong new grads are welcome to apply!
Qualifications: You will need to hold an appropriate Degree in Occupational Therapy and a current California OT license (or be eligible for same).
PediaStaff delivers flexible staffing solutions in pediatric and educational based settings. We offer excellent hourly rates and Per Diem based on IRS eligibility. In addition:
* Full-time employees receive nationally recognized medical insurance and 401K with employer contributions
* We offer allowances for continuing education, licensure, malpractice, and relocation
* You may choose our optional summer pay program for school-based professionals
* Our select team of Clinical Resource Specialists is available to help ensure your success. You are not alone when you are on assignment with PediaStaff
PediaStaff provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, PediaStaff complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company does business.
…IT'S ALL ABOUT THE CHOICES!
|Job ID :||JO-2310-20978|