Short Term School Nurse -RN
|Location :||Woodridge, IL|
|Salary :||Depends on Experience|
Are you seeking a short-term nurse position with easier hours? We have a fabulous new job opportunity for a Registered Nurse (RN) to work with a great school district in the vicinity of Woodridge, IL. This opportunity would be full-time Monday – Friday.
* We have a great School nurse position working full time for a 2-3 month assignment.
* The RN will work 8:30 a.m. to 3:30 pm. Monday – Friday, starting immediately through the end of November 2021.
* Grades 3-5th with 7 diabetic students in the building
You would need to be an RN with some experience working with school-aged children.
Qualifications: Valid Illinois state RN License, Illinois State Driver’s license, and State/FBI background clearance required. Current First Aid/CPR certification.
PediaStaff delivers flexible staffing solutions in pediatric and educational-based settings. We offer excellent hourly rates and Per Diem based on IRS eligibility. In addition:
* Full-time employees receive nationally recognized medical insurance and 401K with employer contributions
* We offer allowances for continuing education, licensure, malpractice, and relocation
* You may choose our optional summer pay program for school-based professionals
* Our select team of Clinical Resource Specialists is available to help ensure your success. You are not alone when you are on assignment with PediaStaff
PediaStaff provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, PediaStaff complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company does business.
PediaStaff is a WBENC National WBE Certified women-owned business.
…IT’S ALL ABOUT THE CHOICES!
|Job ID :||JO-2109-9992|