Special Education Coordinator – Teacher
|Location :||Philadelphia, PA|
|Salary :||Depends on Experience|
Are you a Special Education Teacher looking to get your “feet wet” in the school setting? PediaStaff has a full-time (with benefits) contract position for the remainder of the 2022-2023 year just for YOU! If you’re passionate about helping children and are interested in unique settings, this could be a great position for you.
We are seeking a full-time Special Education Teacher to be the 9th Grade Special Education Coordinator, and work in a charter school setting near Philadelphia. This teacher will…
* Fulfill a contract beginning ASAP and ending June 10th, 2023 (with a potential need for ESY assistance)
* Coordinator will work solely with students in the 9th grade
* Small caseload of 15-20 students maximum
* Excellent working hours: M-F 7:30am-2:30pm. You get your whole afternoon and evening!
* One location – no travel between schools!
* Work closely with students who have mild needs, such as ADHD, SLD, and needed Itinerant/Supplemental support
What Do I Need to Apply?
* You must be a teacher licensed in the state of Pennsylvania with a SPED-specific license (CSPG 61 Special Education PK-21)
PediaStaff delivers flexible staffing solutions in pediatric and educational-based settings. We offer excellent hourly rates and Per Diem based on IRS eligibility. In addition:
* Full-time employees receive nationally recognized medical insurance and 401K with employer contributions
* We offer allowances for continuing education, licensure, malpractice, and relocation
* You may choose our optional summer pay program for school-based professionals
* Our select team of Clinical Resource Specialists is available to help ensure your success. You are not alone when you are on assignment with PediaStaff
PediaStaff provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, PediaStaff complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company does business.
PediaStaff is a WBENC National WBE Certified women-owned business.
…IT’S ALL ABOUT THE CHOICES!
|Job ID :||JO-2301-14915|