Special Education Teacher
|Location :||Dearborn, MI|
|Salary :||$37.00 - $50.00/hour|
We have a wonderful full-time opportunity in Dearborn at a specialty school for a Special Education Teacher for this school year.
* Deliver direct services to elementary-aged special education students – mostly in general education classrooms
* Team teach with general education teachers
* Provide consultation to general education teachers in planning and making adaptations and accommodations
* Assist teachers and social workers in developing and implementing behavior intervention plans
* Supervise teacher aides
* Participate with a team in the evaluation of educational needs and strategies
* Participate in developing IEP and attend IEP meetings
* Communicate with parents to encourage their participation
Qualifications: Must hold at least a Bachelor’s degree and Michigan state Special Education Certification.
Why contract instead of applying directly?
* We afford you more opportunities to work in different settings as you navigate the job market out of school with no stigma of short-term employment on your resume
* Generous travel reimbursement and per diem housing allowances let you get a jump start on your bills
* We offer clinical support in addition to supervision at the school level…so an extra set of eyes and ears to assist you through your first year
* We can fast-track your application to the hiring managers and help you get interviewed quickly.
PediaStaff delivers flexible staffing solutions in pediatric and educational-based settings. We offer excellent hourly rates and Per Diem based on IRS eligibility. In addition:
* Full-time employees receive nationally recognized medical insurance and 401K with employer contributions
* We offer allowances for continuing education, licensure, malpractice, and relocation
* You may choose our optional summer pay program for school-based professionals
* Our select team of Clinical Resource Specialists is available to help ensure your success. You are not alone when you are on assignment with PediaStaff
PediaStaff provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, PediaStaff complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company does business.
PediaStaff is a WBENC National WBE Certified women-owned business.
…IT’S ALL ABOUT THE CHOICES!
|Job ID :||JO-2301-15013|