Special Education Teacher
|Location :||Redford, MI|
|Salary :||Depends on Experience|
We have a fabulous contract opportunity for a Special Education Teacher for the remainder of the 2021-2022 school year with a school district in the Redford area! We have a middle school position and high school position available. The openings are for 37.5 hours a week.
* Special Education Teacher will start ASAP and work for the remainder of the 2021-2022 school year.
* Special Education Teacher will work in a middle or high school level classroom.
* Middle school position is in a self-contained classroom with a lot of school support, including a coteaching partner
* High school position is an alternative curriculum for math and a few hours of coteaching for 9th grade English Language Arts
* Position is for 37.5 hours per week
* You will report to the Director of Special Education
* You will need to have proof of Covid vaccination for this opportunity
Qualifications: Must hold appropriate Degree in Special Education and a current state license
PediaStaff delivers flexible staffing solutions in pediatric and educational-based settings. We offer excellent hourly rates and Per Diem based on IRS eligibility. In addition:
* Full-time employees receive nationally recognized medical insurance and 401K with employer contributions
* We offer allowances for continuing education, licensure, malpractice, and relocation
* You may choose our optional summer pay program for school-based professionals
* Our select team of Clinical Resource Specialists is available to help ensure your success. You are not alone when you are on assignment with PediaStaff
PediaStaff provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, PediaStaff complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company does business.
PediaStaff is a WBENC National WBE Certified women-owned business.
…IT’S ALL ABOUT THE CHOICES!
|Job ID :||JO-2112-10382|