Special Education Teacher
|Location :||Chicago Heights, IL|
|Salary :||Depends on Experience|
Are you looking for a great LBS1-Special Education teaching position in the Chicago area? We have an opening for a dedicated Special Education teacher that is LBS1 certified and wants to work in a great school district. Apply today!
Special Education Teacher position details:
* You will begin work as soon as possible and work throughout the remaining school year and possibly beyond
* Early childhood age
* You will need to be organized and keep good records
* You will implement student’s IEP’s and discuss progress with parents and administrators
Qualifications: You will need to have a Bachelor’s Degree in Special Education and have LBS1 certification
PediaStaff delivers flexible staffing solutions in pediatric and educational-based settings. We offer excellent hourly rates and Per Diem based on IRS eligibility. In addition:
* Full-time employees receive nationally recognized medical insurance and 401K with employer contributions
* We offer allowances for continuing education, licensure, malpractice, and relocation
* You may choose our optional summer pay program for school-based professionals
* Our select team of Clinical Resource Specialists is available to help ensure your success. You are not alone when you are on assignment with PediaStaff
PediaStaff provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, PediaStaff complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company does business.
PediaStaff is a WBENC National WBE Certified women-owned business.
…IT’S ALL ABOUT THE CHOICES!
|Job ID :||JO-2201-10459|