Special Education Teacher
|Location :||Tacoma, WA|
|Salary :||Depends on Experience|
Are you looking for a Special Education Teacher opportunity that keeps things fun and exciting? We have a wonderful opportunity for a Special Education Teacher to work a full-time position in the Tacoma area teaching a resource room position to a junior high school in our district. You will be guaranteed 37.5 hours per week.
* Position runs through June
* You will work 37.5 hours per week
* Special Education Teacher will work junior high students
* You will write IEPs, deliver services as written, and participate in evaluation meetings
* Find the RIGHT job now — we know you can find “a job” 🙂
* You will need to have school experience
Qualifications: You will need to hold a valid Washington State Special Education Certificate
PediaStaff delivers flexible staffing solutions in pediatric and educational based settings. We offer excellent hourly rates and Per Diem based on IRS eligibility. In addition:
* Full-time employees receive nationally recognized medical insurance and 401K with employer contributions
* We offer allowances for continuing education, licensure, malpractice, and relocation
* You may choose our optional summer pay program for school-based professionals
* Our select team of Clinical Resource Specialists is available to help ensure your success. You are not alone when you are on assignment with PediaStaff
PediaStaff provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, PediaStaff complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company does business.
PediaStaff is a WBENC National WBE Certified women-owned business.
…IT’S ALL ABOUT THE CHOICES!
|Job ID :||JO-2208-12229|