Special Education Teacher – Emotional Impairments
|Location :||Boulder, CO|
|Salary :||Depends on Experience|
Are you a Special Education Teacher looking to get your “feet wet” in a contract position for the remainder of the 2022-2023 year? The beautiful city of Boulder, Colorado needs YOU!
We are seeking a full-time Special Education Teacher to work in an intensive learning center setting for students who have specific needs.
Tell Me More!
* Contract begins ASAP and goes through December 16th, 2022 (although may extend to 5/14/23 end of the school year!)
* Students served are grades K-5th grade with emotional impairments
* Small caseload of 10 students in your classroom, including 3 paraeducators
* Teacher will be provided with appropriate materials to be successful, including technology
* Familiarity with Google Suite a plus
What Do I Need to Apply?
* You must be a teacher licensed in the state of Colorado with a SPED-specific license
* If you’re licensed to teach special education in another state, and have completed a temporary license application for a CDE, you’re eligible, too!
PediaStaff delivers flexible staffing solutions in pediatric and educational-based settings. We offer excellent hourly rates and Per Diem based on IRS eligibility. In addition:
* Full-time employees receive nationally recognized medical insurance and 401K with employer contributions
* We offer allowances for continuing education, licensure, malpractice, and relocation
* You may choose our optional summer pay program for school-based professionals
* Our select team of Clinical Resource Specialists is available to help ensure your success. You are not alone when you are on assignment with PediaStaff
PediaStaff provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, PediaStaff complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company does business.
PediaStaff is a WBENC National WBE Certified women-owned business.
…IT’S ALL ABOUT THE CHOICES!
|Job ID :||JO-2211-14118|