SpEd Teacher 4th – 5th Grade
|Location :||Philadelphia, PA|
|Salary :||Depends on Experience|
PediaStaff is hiring a full-time Special Education Teacher to contract at a great charter school in Philadelphia.
* You’ll teach 4th and 5th grade classes
* Full-time 40 hour week
* Collaborate with other professional staff and parents to help students be successful
* Located north of downtown
* Solid pay plus benefits
Qualifications: You will need to hold a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Special Education and a Pennsylvania Special Education K-12 license
PediaStaff delivers flexible staffing solutions in pediatric and educational based settings. We offer excellent hourly rates and Per Diem based on IRS eligibility. In addition:
* Full-time employees receive nationally recognized medical insurance and 401K with employer contributions
* We offer allowances for continuing education, licensure, malpractice, and relocation
* You may choose our optional summer pay program for school-based professionals
* Our select team of Clinical Resource Specialists is available to help ensure your success. You are not alone when you are on assignment with PediaStaff
PediaStaff provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, PediaStaff complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company does business.
PediaStaff is a WBENC National WBE Certified women-owned business.
…IT’S ALL ABOUT THE CHOICES!
|Job ID :||JO-2109-9984|