Speech-Language Pathologist Assistant – SLPA
|Location :||East Dallas, TX|
If you are an SLPA and interested in a fantastic pediatric opportunity, please read more…
We have a pediatric SLPA position available in Dallas….covering the south and east of the city for a wonderful company! If you are an SLPA looking for a great opportunity this could be the job for you!
* You will be working with children from 0 to 3 years of age
* You will visit clients in their homes about 60 % of the time and complete telehealth 40% of the time
* You will cover the south and east areas of Dallas
* 40-hour work week with a salary
* Very flexible scheduling for treating clients
* You will be paid mileage in between visits
* Must be ASHA certified
Qualifications: You will hold a Bachelor’s Degree in Communications Sciences Disorders or Speech-Language Pathology, and a current state license (or be eligible for same). You will receive training in the Early Intervention System if not already credentialled.
Benefits include Heath insurance along with Dental Insurance and Long Term Disability with a great retirement plan in addition to other benefits
PediaStaff is a WBENC National WBE Certified women-owned business.
…IT’S ALL ABOUT THE CHOICES!
|Job ID :||JO-2307-18907|