Speech-Language Pathologist – SLP
|Location :||Pasadena, CA|
|Salary :||Depends on Experience|
PediaStaff is recruiting for Speech-Language Pathologists / Speech Pathologists Case Managers for a company that is focused on managing the special education programs in schools. These are year-round positions in the Pasadena and West LA, CA areas. This position offers a lot of flexibility with schedules, compensation, etc and when the school year is over you can work in the office doing virtual treatments, planning, etc. New grads will be considered! Visa sponsorship may be available for this position.
If you are looking for a fun, start-up work culture including multiple opportunities for professional growth this might be for you!
* The Speech-Language Pathologists in the position of compliance officers typically work either in our corporate office or at one of our program locations to either directly or indirectly support special
education program goals and objectives
* Conducting speech and language evaluations/screenings for school-aged children referred for a special education program
* Assess the communication skills of the assigned population
* The Speech-Language Pathologists will develop individual speech and language programs based on assessment results
* Participate in the eligibility and planning required for the development of the IEP
* Travel to multiple sites within Los Angeles County may be required.
As an innovation – KPI-based quarterly and yearly bonuses in addition to excellent salaries for all therapy staff. The employer also pays for CEUs, conference registrations, professional development, car, and phone allowance, and laptops, among a host of other customized perks.
* A California credential authorizing service for Speech-Language Pathology Services AND A California Basic Education Skills Test (CBEST) OR A valid license / RPE issued from Speech-Language Pathology and Audiology Board, California
* A valid California driver’s license and the availability of private transportation or the ability to obtain transportation between job sites are required
PediaStaff provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, PediaStaff complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company does business.
PediaStaff is a WBENC National WBE Certified women-owned business.
…IT’S ALL ABOUT THE CHOICES!
|Job ID :||JO-2301-14810|