Speech-Language Pathologist – SLP
|Location :||Russellville, AR|
Are you a Speech-Language Pathologist looking to practice in a warm friendly community where the cost of living is extremely low and the quality of life is really high…then Russellville is it! We are actively recruiting a Speech-Language Pathologist to join our growing multidisciplinary team of professionals. Come work for a Not for Profit facility that allows you to have the time you need to work with the children in our facility!
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
* The Speech-Language Pathologist will review social history, psychological, medical, and previous therapy reports/records
* Interview individual/caregiver to discuss and establish needs
* Administers appropriate tests and evaluates to determine functional level and potential
* Completes all evaluations, documentation, and billing within timelines according to procedure
* Communicates information to team participants and provides input for treatment plan development
* Develops a treatment plan from evaluation results and team input
* Communicates program/program changes to team members for consistency and reinforcement throughout disciplines
* Utilizes appropriate methods to manage inappropriate behavior/responses
* The Speech-Language Pathologist counsels individuals, parents, and/or family members regarding treatment programs, home programming, and follow-through
* Provides in-service to staff regarding treatment materials and techniques
* Supervises practicum students as requested
* Attends in-service education programs
* Attends job-related short courses, meetings, and conventions provided by FCC
* Responsible for paperwork associated with clients’ records as required by law and licensing agencies
Continuing Education, 7 paid holidays, 24 days PTO, 401K, two types, profit sharing, bens, life insurance.
* Master’s Degree in Speech Therapy/Communication Disorders from a four-year college or university and must hold or obtain an Arkansas State License to practice speech therapy
* Must adhere to the following and comply with all Quality Assurances & HIPAA procedures
PediaStaff provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, PediaStaff complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company does business.
PediaStaff is a WBENC National WBE Certified women-owned business.
…IT’S ALL ABOUT THE CHOICES!
|Job ID :||JO-2303-16296|
Would you like to apply to this job?